These over the top sammies will knock your socks off. No really. They're that good. Flank Steak Sandwiches with Blue Cheese make fabulous tailgate munchies and better yet, they're easy to "fix" for the big day.
1. Prep Herb-Marinated Flank Steak and refrigerate. (Easy as Pie-- just stick the flank steak in a bag with the seasonings and what not.)
2. Cut onions and peppers, season with salt and pepper and place in a large tupperware container that will allow you enough room to toss it around with some olive oil.
3. Slice ciabatta rolls.
Game Day morning:
1. Pack a food cooler with Herb-Marinated Flank Steak, onions and peppers, blue cheese, and arugula.
2. Place ciabatta rolls on top.
3. Don't forget to pack a little olive oil for the vegetables.
Wheel to campus, find your spot, and grill away according to recipe instructions.
Flank Steak Sandwiches with Blue Cheese: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1906316
Photo courtesy of myrecipes.